Magnesium deficiency is running rampant. Many experts estimate that 80% of the population are magnesium deficient. And, a major contributing factor is the presence of excess calcium in the body mainly coming from the extreme ratio difference in common foods such as: fortified orange juice (27:1), cheese (26:1), yogurt (11:1), dairy (7:1) and the very commonly used antacids (300:1). Other common contributing factors include:
- Processed foods
It’s critical to get high enough doses of magnesium to compensate for the fact that our typical diet runs low on this vital mineral.*
What Size Dose Is High Enough?
The RDI for magnesium is 400mg per day, so everyone should at least get that much.
Jigsaw Health's recommended dose is a little higher at 500mg a day (or more, as bowel tolerance allows). This is because many people have been running low on magnesium for years and need more than the "minimum" to replenish their magnesium stores.
Some experts in the field — such as Dr. Russell Blaylock — recommend 1000mg a day as the optimal dose to relieve the effects that can be connected to magnesium-deprived diets.*
Low Dose vs. High Dose Magnesium Supplements
Although there are thousands of cheaper magnesium supplements available, the simple truth is that you CANNOT replenish your body's magnesium stores with a cheap magnesium supplement.
Why? Because you cannot take high doses of a regular magnesium supplement without it causing a very uncomfortable laxative effect—your body's way of discarding high levels of magnesium that it is unable to absorb all at once. And the low doses you're restricted to simply won't deliver results.
So, yes other magnesium supplements cost less, but that doesn't matter much when the ONLY thing they will deliver — at high enough doses — is an extreme laxative effect.
Our SRT technology successfully addresses this issue by SLOWLY releasing a higher amount of magnesium, pacing it out over 6 to 8 hours—a rate at which your body can properly absorb and utilize the mineral. Your body gets the magnesium it craves, without any digestive drama.*
Can I Replenish My Magnesium Stores By Taking Only The RDI?
No. The Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) is the minimum amount required to avoid a deficiency — not necessarily the maximum amount required for optimal health.
Most magnesium supplements cannot meet, let alone exceed, the 400mg RDI for magnesium because they will often produce an unwanted laxative effect (aka - diarrhea) at that level.
Comparatively, four easy-to-swallow tablets of Jigsaw MagSRT® high-potency magnesium supplement delivers 500mg of magnesium each day, exceeding the RDI by 25% to effectively achieve healthy magnesium levels— without uncomfortable digestive issues.*
How Long Will It Take To See Results?
Many of our customers see a difference in the very first week of using Jigsaw MagSRT®, because an absorbable, high dose supplement starts to replenish magnesium stores right away.*
While most of our customers report that 500mg a day works wonders for their health goals, many others take 1,000mg a day (as bowel tolerance allows) in order to follow Dr. Blaylock's recommendation, and to gain the maximum number of benefits that magnesium provides when your body has an ample supply.*
How Does Jigsaw MagSRT® Compare To Other Magnesium Supplements?
- The only magnesium supplement in the world that combines Albion's premier, organic dimagnesium malate into a timed-release formula.
- More bioavailable than other forms of magnesium.
- Bound to malic acid, which helps the body create more energy.
- Avoids digestive discomfort!
- Coated, easy-to-swallow, dissolvable tablets.
- As low as $0.48 per day with 6 bottle purchase; $0.67 per day with regular price.
- Patented dimagnesium malate is from Albion Advanced Nutrition, the world's premier researcher and supplier of clinically-tested, organic minerals.
What can MagSRT® help me with?
- Supports healthy muscle tone, overall energy, heart health & more*
- Promotes restful sleep!*
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production. Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*
Suggested Use: As dietary supplement, take 4 tablets per day with food. Divide doses if desired, or as directed by your health care provider.
Please Note: If you are currently being treated for kidney disease, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any magnesium supplement as magnesium toxicity can occur in those with kidney disease.